Be Ambitious

Monday, February 18, 2013

Zoo Lights!

It wouldn't be Christmas with Robert's family without Zoo Lights. I love it and always will.
This is Peepa Ross with Jonathan, Scarlett and Nate.  They were so excited to be there and only a little cold!
Family pic.
There were some lines to wait in before we got in and the kids had a great time playing with their shadows.
Scarlett loving the Christmas lights.  She'd always yell out, "Ismas Ights!!!" as loud as she could whenever she'd see them as we drove around Houston before our trip to Arizona.
Gila Monster!
It was ten years ago that I wrapped my arm through Robert's as we walked the Zoo Lights right after his mission.  Time flies.  I was trying to be cute and nostalgic. 
This is a great section of Zoo Lights.  They set the lights to music and the kids loved it.
So did Uncle Dub as he turned the kids' heads into drums and piano keys!

Isn't she so pretty!
We played a lot.  I always feel like I'd be a more fun mom if I played more with my kids.  I try to have fun with them whenever I can.
Robert took this picture and I love it.  So pretty.
Ah, Peepa.  Gotta love it.  Maybe we'll surprise him with this t-shirt some day.
The lion bid us farewell and we left the zoo.  Another Christmas coming to an end.  It's so much fun that it's bittersweet when it's close to over.

No comments: