Be Ambitious

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Maplewood Christmas Party 2012

This year's ward Christmas party felt really laid back and relaxed. It was really nice.
Of course there was Santa and he did a really good job getting both my kids to smile.  I think this is the first year ever that both children have been smiling on Santa's lap!  I guess that means they've figured it all out.  :)
Dinner was yummy burritos.
The primary kids sang.  This is always my favorite.  I love my kids so much and they grow up so fast!  Nate is so tall and sweet.  I love to see him get up on the stage and smile and sing for me.
Scarlett's in nursery and doesn't even know the song but she wouldn't hear of not joining the primary children on stage.  She did her best to lip sing along.  She was adorable.
Daddy and daughter.  It was a fun night to kick off all the Christmas holiday festivities to come.

No comments: